Frontier Pharma: Pancreatic Cancer – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation
Pancreatic cancer is the 12th most common cancer globally, and the fourth most fatal, with a mortality rate of 10.9 deaths per 100,000 people per year. The poor prognosis of pancreatic cancer patients has highlighted a significant need for new and improved approaches to treatment, which is not being met by the current market.
A highly active pancreatic cancer pipeline contains an array of products with varying molecule types and mechanisms of action, which provides a striking contrast to the current, chemotherapy dominated, market. Within the pipeline, there are 185 products that act on a first-in-class molecular target, representing 52% of the total pancreatic cancer pipeline products that have a disclosed molecular target. A drastically different pipeline and market composition implies that the approach to pancreatic cancer treatment is changing and first-in-class innovation is playing a significant role in this.
– Gemcitabine based regimens continue to dominate the market, which has seen few new entrants over the past decade. The continued reliance on generic chemotherapies is one reason why the prognosis has shown little improvement.
– What survival benefits do current therapies provide?
– What are the current unmet needs that the pipeline needs to address?
– The pipeline contains a plethora of molecule types and molecular targets not present on the market, including a large focus on therapies targeting common oncogenic pathways and signaling intermediates such as PI3K/Akt.
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape. This includes a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the available treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
– Visualize the composition of the pancreatic cancer market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the pancreatic cancer pipeline, and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are promising signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking novel approaches the treating pancreatic cancer.
Browse All Reports of This Category :- http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/pharmaceutical-market
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Executive Summary 4
2.1 Large and Diverse Pipeline Contrasts the Limited Market 4
2.2 Pancreatic Cancer Shows High Levels of First-in-Class Innovation 4
2.3 High Deal Activity Reflects Dynamic Pipeline 4
3 The Case for Innovation 5
3.1 Growing Opportunities for Biologic Products 6
3.2 Diversification of Molecular Targets 6
3.3 Innovative First-in-Class Product Developments Remain Attractive 6
3.4 Regulatory and Reimbursement Policy Shifts Favor First-in-Class Product Innovation 7
3.5 Sustained Innovation 7
3.6 GBI Research Report Guidance 8
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the worlds most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Contact Us :
Name : Chris Paul
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Designation : Global Sales Manager
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.comSOURCE Columnist of Week https://columnistofweek.com/