The OTC Drugs Market: Commercial Trends and Rx-to-OTC Switch Prospects
Browse Full Report Visit :- http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/the-otc-drugs-market
GBI Research’s latest report, “”The OTC Drugs Market: Commercial Trends and Rx-to-OTC Switch Prospects”” discusses trends in the over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals market and the commercial prospects for switching drugs from prescription-only to OTC status. The report assesses current market drivers and restraints, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity and recent regulatory developments in key national markets. Furthermore, this report analyses leading therapeutic segments in the OTC drugs market, key brands, manufacturers and the potential for new product categories to be created as more prescription-only drugs from diverse therapy areas continue to be considered for OTC approval. Detailed case studies of recent Rx-to-OTC switches provide the rationale for these switches including description of their economic and financial impact.
The OTC drugs market remains highly competitive and fragmented albeit leading companies continue to consolidate their market position through high-profile and strategic acquisitions. GBI Research expects M&A to remain very active in the coming years fueled by strategic long-term commercial priorities, as companies look to increase revenues through expanded OTC portfolios. A positive regulatory outlook in key markets, due to new initiatives and frameworks looking to facilitate OTC approvals, will also prompt companies to seek access to new markets. The global OTC drugs market will continue to be largely driven by demographics, economic trends and changes in cultural attitudes towards self-medication. An increasing interest in self-medication in both developed and developing countries has been identified as a major contributor to market growth in recent years.
– How do consumers, payers and manufacturers benefit from Rx-to-OTC switches?
– What are the key factors promoting the usage of OTC drugs?
Current trends in the OTC drugs market
– What attitudes do consumers have towards OTC drugs?
– How are new distribution channels, technologies and education reshaping the OTC drugs market?
– What will be the impact of new regulatory initiatives and frameworks on future Rx-to-OTC switches in key markets?
– What have been the preferred types of M&A deals in the OTC drugs market in recent years?
– Which OTC drug manufacturers have been the most active in terms of mergers and acquisitions in recent years?
– What are the current regulations and frameworks established in key developed and developing markets for OTC approval and Rx-to-OTC switches?
Key Reasons to Purchase
This report will allow you to –
– Gain insights into the OTC drugs market and future prospects for Rx-to-OTC switches: This report comprehensively describes and assesses the commercial, regulatory and competitive landscape in this highly dynamic and lucrative industry.
– Understand differing regulatory frameworks for OTC drugs and Rx-to-OTC switches in key markets: This report provides insights about established regulatory processes, approval frameworks and recent developments in the US, Europe, Japan, India and China for OTC drugs.
– Assess M&A activity in the OTC drugs market: This report provides detailed analysis on M&A deals in recent years including trends on preferred types of deals, factors contributing to the surge in transactions and identifies the most active companies in the OTC drugs market.
Browse All Reports of This Category :- http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/pharmaceutical-market
Key Global Trends in the OTC Drugs Market
APAC (India, China, Japan)
M&A Activity in the OTC Drugs Market: Leading Companies Consolidating their Market Position
Deal Analysis by Value, Type and Subtype
Drivers of the OTC Drugs Market
Barriers of the OTC Drugs Market
Current Regulations Surrounding OTC Drugs and Rx-to-OTC Switches
Recent Regulatory Trends and Developments in the OTC Drugs Market
Impact of Initiatives and Regulations (NSURE, Affordable Care Act) on Future Rx-to-OTC Switches
Rx-to-OTC Switch Case Studies: Key Benefits, Economic and Financial Impact
Nasacort Allergy 24HR
Rhinocort Nasal Spray
Oxytrol For Women
Nicotine Replacement Therapies
To Get Complete Report @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/the-otc-drugs-market
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the worlds most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Contact Us :
Name : Chris Paul
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Designation : Global Sales Manager
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.comSOURCE Columnist of Week https://columnistofweek.com/