Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disorder associated with chronic inflammation of the airways and lungs. Persistent breathing difficulties and repeated exacerbations of COPD symptoms make the disease one of the leading causes of morbidity, and the fifth-leading cause of death in the world. COPD is linked to cumulative exposure to risk factors, primarily tobacco smoke, but also environmental pollutants. The COPD marketed products landscape consists of pharmacological therapies aimed at managing the symptoms associated with COPD, although none of the available therapies have been shown to modify long-term disease progression.
Browse Full Report Visit :- http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/copd-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-emergence-of-addition-in-class-and-first-in-class-products-offsets-sales-erosion-of-leading-brands
There are currently 203 products in active development, excluding four with an unknown stage of development. Although many of the targets identified in the pipeline are well established in the management of COPD, there are some novel, first-in-class targets. This reflects the growing understanding of the underlying mechanisms that characterize the disease.
The COPD market has benefited from notable additions over recent years.
- Which classes of drug dominate the market?
- What additional benefits have newly approved therapies brought to market?
- How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in COPD, and novel, first-in-class therapies.
- Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
- How will the new therapies be positioned in the treatment of COPD?
- How have selected late-stage pipeline therapies performed in clinical trials?
COPD clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 89.6%.
- What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the current treatment algorithm used in COPD.
- Assess the safety and efficacy of current treatment options, with extensive product profiles on prominent marketed therapies, and a heatmap directly comparing safety and efficacy data.
- Analyze the COPD pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
Browse All Reports of This Category : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Disease Introduction 9
2.2 Symptoms 9
2.3 Etiology 9
2.4 Pathophysiology 10
2.5 Diagnosis 10
2.6 Assessment of Disease Severity 11
2.7 Treatment 12
2.8 Treatment Algorithm 14
2.8.1 Mild COPD 14
2.8.2 Moderate-to-Severe COPD 15
2.8.3 Very Severe COPD 16
2.8.4 Marketed Products Heat Map 17
3 Marketed Products 21
3.1 Product Profiles 22
3.1.1 Bronchodilator and Inhaled Corticosteroid Combination Therapy 22
3.1.2 Bronchodilator Monotherapy 24
3.1.3 Bronchodilator Combination Therapy 28
3.1.4 Alternative Therapy 30
3.1.5 Conclusion 31
3.1.6 Unmet Needs 32
To Get Complete Report @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/copd-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-emergence-of-addition-in-class-and-first-in-class-products-offsets-sales-erosion-of-leading-brands
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the worlds most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Contact Us :
Name : Chris Paul
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Designation : Global Sales Manager
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com