Breast cancer, a malignant neoplasm, is the second most common cancer and the most common cancer in women worldwide, accounting for 16% of all female cancers, making the disease exceedingly prevalent. The number of women diagnosed with breast cancer has increased over the past few decades, but the number of deaths has declined due to earlier diagnosis and better treatment options.
Browse Full Report Visit :- http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/breast-cancer-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-growth-driven-by-rapid-uptake-of-premium-priced-biologics-and-rising-incidence
Breast cancer treatment has been revolutionized in the past four decades, especially with increasing usage of targeted therapies. The marketed products landscape comprises a wide range of treatment options, including hormonal therapies, chemotherapies, combination therapies, and targeted therapies. Nevertheless, significant unmet need remains for products that can improve overall survival rate, time to disease progression, and overall response.
The current breast cancer market contains novel products, including Perjeta, a targeted therapy; Kadcyla, a human antibody-drug conjugate; and Halaven, a novel chemotherapeutic agent.
– What are the competitive advantages of the existing novel drugs?
With over 700 active pipeline molecules, most of the investigational drug candidates are being evaluated for the first-line or second-line treatment of advanced-stage breast cancer, featuring new combination therapies, targeted therapies, and promising immunotherapies, as well as chemotherapy drug candidates.
– Which classes of novel drugs are most prominent within the pipeline?
– Is there strong potential for the pipeline to address unmet needs within the breast cancer market?
Analysis of clinical trials since 2006 identified that the failure rates of breast cancer molecules were highest in Phase II (41%), with the overall attrition rate for breast cancer in development being 61%.
– How do failure rates vary by product stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action?
– How do other factors, such as average trial duration and trial size influence the costs and risks associated with product development?
Reasons to buy
This report will enable you to –
– Understand the clinical context of breast cancer by considering symptoms, etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options.
– Identify the therapeutic strategies, products, and companies that dominate the current marketed products landscape and recognize gaps and areas of unmet need.
– Identify key pipeline trends in molecule type, administration route, mechanism of action, and novelty.
– Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in breast cancer clinical trial size, duration, and failure rate by stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action.
Browse All Reports of This Category : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/breast-cancer-market
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Disease Introduction 9
2.2 Symptoms 10
2.3 Etiology 10
2.4 Pathophysiology 11
2.5 Epidemiology 12
2.6 Diagnosis and Classification 14
2.7 Prognosis and Disease Staging 15
2.8 Treatment Options 17
2.8.1 Surgery and Radiation Therapy 18
2.8.2 Chemotherapy 18
2.8.3 Hormonal Therapies 19
2.8.4 Targeted Therapies 20
2.8.5 Resistance to Pharmacological Therapies 20
2.9 Treatment Guidelines 21
3 Marketed Products 24
3.1 Overview 24
3.1.1 Herceptin (trastuzumab) – Genentech 24
3.1.2 Perjeta (pertuzumab) – Genentech 26
3.1.3 Afinitor (everolimus) – Novartis 27
3.1.4 Tykerb/ Tyverb (lapatinib ditosylate monohydrate) – Novartis 28
3.1.5 Ibrance (palbociclib) – Pfizer 29
3.1.6 Ixempra (ixabepilone) – Bristol-Myers Squibb 29
To Get Complete Report @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/breast-cancer-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-growth-driven-by-rapid-uptake-of-premium-priced-biologics-and-rising-incidence
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the worlds most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Contact Us :
Name : Chris Paul
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Designation : Global Sales Manager
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.comSOURCE Columnist of Week https://columnistofweek.com/