Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 – Aging Population and Improved Disease Understanding Increase Demand for Disease Modifying Agents
Browse Full Report Visit :- http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/alzheimers-disease-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-aging-population-and-improved-disease-understanding-increase-demand-for-disease-modifying-agents
Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is an irreversible, progressive neurodegenerative disease, characterized by cognitive impairment, memory loss and functional decline. Symptoms typically begin to first appear in patients in their mid-sixties, with symptoms appearing in varying stages. The pathological features of AD comprise histopathological changes within the brain. Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a heterogeneous condition between normal cognition and dementia, whereby cognitive changes in mental abilities, such as memory or thinking, are affected. Almost all cases of AD begin with MCI, but it should be noted that not all patients with MCI go on to develop AD.
The AD market has a lack of therapeutic options.
– Which classes of drug dominate the market?
– What newly approved therapies have entered the market?
– How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
– How will the new therapies be positioned in the treatment of AD?
– How have selected late-stage pipeline therapies performed in clinical trials?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in AD, and novel, first-in-class therapies.
– Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
AD clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 94%.
– What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
– How do AD clinical trial characteristics, including failure rate, duration, and size compare against respiratory and industry averages?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the current treatment algorithm used in AD.
– Assess the safety and efficacy of current treatment options, with extensive product profiles on prominent marketed therapies, and a heatmap directly comparing safety and efficacy data.
– Analyze the AD pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
Browse All Reports of This Category : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/pharmaceutical-market
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Disease Introduction 9
2.2 Epidemiology 9
2.3 Symptoms 10
2.4 Etiology 12
2.5 Pathophysiology 12
2.6 Disease Stages 13
2.7 Diagnosis 14
2.8 Prognosis 17
2.9 Treatment 18
2.9.1 Treatment Algorithm 18
2.9.2 Mild-to-Moderate AD 20
2.9.3 Moderate-to-Severe AD 21
3 Marketed Products 22
3.1 Aricept (donepezil) – Eisai 22
3.2 Exelon (rivastigimine) – Novartis 22
3.3 Razadyne (galanatamine) – Janssen 23
3.4 Namenda/Ebixa/Axura/Abixa (memantine), Merz Pharma/Lundbeck/Forest/Daiichi Sankyo 23
3.5 Cognex (tacrine) – Shiniogi 24
3.6 Namzaric (memantine ER + donepezil), Actavis-Adamas 24
To Get Complete Report @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/alzheimers-disease-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-aging-population-and-improved-disease-understanding-increase-demand-for-disease-modifying-agents
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the worlds most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Contact Us :
Name : Chris Paul
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Designation : Global Sales Manager
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com