MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Outboard Engine Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”.
No. of Pages: 132
Outboard Engine is a detachable propulsion system for boats installed outside of the hull (ship), consisting of a self-contained unit that includes engine, gearbox and propeller or jet drive, designed to be affixed to the outside of the transom. With features of simple structure, light weight, easy disassembly and operation, low noise, it is suitable for use in the river, lakes and coastal waters.
Scope of the Report: – This report focuses on the Outboard Engine in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The downstream industries of outboard engine products are personal boat, commercial boat and government enforcement boat. In the recent years, with the recovery of global economic, the development of emerging countries and the growth of recreation expense, the consumption increase of outboard engine will be obvious. In the foreseeable future, the outboard engine products will show an optimistic upward trend.
Although sales of outboard engine products bring a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter into the outboard engine field hastily.
The worldwide market for Outboard Engine is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 9.7% over the next five years, will reach 8290 million US$ in 2023, from 4770 million US$ in 2017, according to a Research Analysis.
Get Request a Sample Copy of Report at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/357899
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:-
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers: –
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers: –
- Fuel-oil outboard
- Electric outboard
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into: –
- Personal Boat
- Commercial Boat
- Government Enforcement Boat
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Outboard Engine market:-
- Chapter 1, to describe Outboard Engine Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Outboard Engine, with sales, revenue, and price of Outboard Engine, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Outboard Engine, for each region, from 2013 to 2018-2023;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018-2023;
- Chapter 12, Outboard Engine market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018-2023 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Outboard Engine sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Get Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/357899
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Shipping Containers industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: – Mr. Jeet Jain (Sales Manager)
Email id: – firstname.lastname@example.org