MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Smart Card Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”.
No. of Pages: 133
A smart card, a type of chip card, is a plastic card embedded with a computer chip that stores and transacts data between users. This data is associated with either value or information or both and is stored and processed within the card’s chip, either a memory or microprocessor. The card data is transacted via a reader that is part of a computing system. Smart card-enhanced systems are in use today throughout several key applications, including healthcare, banking, entertainment and transportation. To various degrees, all applications can benefit from the added features and security that smart cards provide.
Scope of the Report: – This report focuses on the Smart Card in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
China’s Smart Card industry is still in the development stage. China is a large population country, there are only few manufacturers which can produce the Smart Card product. Most of Smart Card products are still relying on import. With the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) have announced all banking cards in China would migrate to smart cards,the demand for smart card have a rapid development in recent two years. At present, there is still a wide gap in the market size, the capital , marketing, product development or technical studies between China domestic enterprises and foreign enterprises , especially in some high-end technology field.
In the coming years, Smart Card market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region. Although Smart Card brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
The worldwide market for Smart Card is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.1% over the next five years, will reach 10200 million US$ in 2023, from 7550 million US$ in 2017, according to a Research Analysis.
Get Request a Sample Copy of Report at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/357901
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:-
- Giesecke and Devrient
- Oberthur Technologies
- Morpho (Safran)
- Wuhan Tianyu
- Kona I
- CPI Card Group
- Watchdata Systems Co. Ltd
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers: –
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers: –
- Contact Cards
- Contactless Cards
- Memory Cards
- CPU/MPU Microprocessor Multifunction Cards
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into: –
- Secure identity applications
- Healthcare applications
- Payment applications
- Telecommunications applications
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Smart Card market:-
- Chapter 1, to describe Smart Card Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Smart Card, with sales, revenue, and price of Smart Card, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Smart Card, for each region, from 2013 to 2018-2023;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018-2023;
- Chapter 12, Smart Card market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018-2023 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Smart Card sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Get Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/357901
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Shipping Containers industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: – Mr. Jeet Jain (Sales Manager)
Email id: – email@example.com