A facsimile (commonly referred to as a fax) is a production of an exact copy of a document by electronic scanning, and the subsequent transmission of the resulting data. Faxes are transmitted over ordinary phone lines using fax machines.
Panasonic, Canon, Brother and Philips captured the top four revenue share spots in the fax machine market in 2015. Panasonic dominated with 17.98% revenue share, followed by Canon with 12.99% revenue share, Brother with 11.49% revenue share and Philips with 9.99% revenue share.
In the United States and Europe, fax machines have pretty much disappeared. But in Japan, where they’ve long been an essential feature of homes as well as offices, faxes are still in widespread use. They were even deployed by authorities in 2011 to disseminate some information during the Fukushima nuclear disaster. Now the greatest fax use still occurs in Japan, especially among older people who grew up writing by hand, not typing on a keypad.
The worldwide market for Fax Machines is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Fax Machines in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Request a sample copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/358879
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Laser Fax Machine
Inkjet Facsimile Machine
Thermal Transfer Fax Machine
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Fax Machines market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Fax Machines Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Fax Machines, with sales, revenue, and price of Fax Machines, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Fax Machines, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Fax Machines market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Fax Machines sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global and Chinese industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain